Friday 8 May 2009

something for the weekend!


Well this is a bit of a new thing for me but as i often get a bit cluttered i thought that this may help me clear some of it out!
As you know most of my life focuses around the pursuit of taking pictures, golfing and trying to find time to fit in work and oh yes my fiancee!
My photography has made soe improvements in the recent past, mostly due to my working with a great bunch of people in the Leeds Flickr group. I only picked up a DSLR 3 years ago and i'm shocked myself to how i can take so much better shots in such a short space of time. i started taking shots of 'things' and now my shots are starting to be a little more creative...sort of!
In recent times i have been enjoying using flashes andhave come up with some cool results!

anywa this is the first one on here so ...... hopefully i can find the time to keep this up and clear my old noggin!

laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment